Antigua and Barbuda, a twin-island country in the Eastern Caribbean, has proposed a Citizenship by Investment Program. Citizenship and the accompanying passport can be acquired either by donating to a charity or buying real estate.
General information and advantages
- Holders of an Antigua & Barbuda passport have visa-free access to 131 countries including the United Kingdom, Canada, Singapore, Hong Kong and the Schengen Area States.
- The passport of Antigua & Barbuda has a 5 year validity period
- Passports are issued within 2-3 months
- The passport can be picked up in Antigua & Barbuda or at an Embassy, High Commission or Consular Office of Antigua & Barbuda
- Nice weather, white beaches, emerald sea, yacht clubs, Carnival – all these attract and a lot more
- USD 200,000 donation to The National Development Fund (NDF). This is a Limited Time Offer which expires 1 May, 2016 (or)
- USD 400,000 investment in real estate (or)
- USD 1.5 million business investment
In addition to the investment, additional fees are payable by each family member. Such as:
|Government Fee:||max. of USD 50,000|
|Due Diligence Fee:||max. of USD 7,500|
|Passport Fee:||USD 300|
Additional costs apply for dependants and family members and vary with the age of a person. Please contact us for a detailed quote and our fees.
- Dual citizenship is nothing illegal. It is a legitimate way to broaden one’s international footprint
- Citizens approved under this program do not pay any additional taxes on income which arises or is derived from outside Antigua & Barbuda. This includes personal income tax, net worth tax, gift tax, inheritance tax, capital gains tax or estate duty tax.
- Profits and/or capital from other jurisdictions may be repatriated to Antigua and Barbuda without any restrictions
- The islands enjoy a large stability, in all aspects of social life, economics and laws. It is part of the Commonwealth; its government has been democratically legitimated according to the British parliamentary system
- No local language proficiency (English) is required
Documents required from each applicant
Certified copy of current passport(s) and national identity card(s)
Certified copy of birth certificate
Medical certificate and HIV clearance; HIV test must not be older than 3 months
Original police clearance certificate or Certificate of no criminal record from any country where person has lived for more than 6 months over the past 10 years, and all countries of citizenship. Police certificates must be less than six months old.
8 original passport-size color photos, not older than 6 months (strict requirements will be communicated); one of the photos must be certified
Completed form “Photograph & Signature Certificate”
Certified copy of military record(s) (if applicable)
Certified copy of proof of name change (if applicable)
Documents required only from the main applicant:
Investment Confirmation / NDF Escrow Agreement (Form)
Completed Agent Form
Original bank reference letter issued by an internationally recognized bank, not older than 6 months
Original professional reference, not older than 6 months
Original document of evidence of residential address
In case of the real-estate option: copy of duly executed real-estate contract (Purchase and Sales Agreement), copy of duly executed escrow agreement.
Certified copy of marriage certificate(s) (if applying jointly with partner)
Certified copy of divorce document(s) (if applicable)
A sworn affidavit of support for each dependent (excluding spouse) over 18 years of age (if applicable)
Written confirmation from an accredited university or college of further education confirming the applicant’s enrolment where a dependent aged 18-25 years is in full time education and applying with the main applicant (if applicable)
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more details.